Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feelin' Guilty

I can't begin to express to you how sorry I am that I have avoided this place like the Swine Flu. Actually... I think I just did begin. So let me continue...

It seems that any time I want to write about something it's always something that I'm mad about and I'm beginning to think I'm never NOT mad any more. Not only that, it's stuff I've complained about before and as long as I can keep from repeating myself at this point in my life, I'd like to hold on to that for what time I have left... for remembering stuff, that is.

So... let me recap. I hate people. I hate the way they drive. I hate the way they treat each other. Which is why I stay indoors away from them all which results in me being a hermit and never getting out to experience anything good enough to talk about on here.

There. Now I never have to talk about this again.

Hope you had a nice MiLK day.

My Grandmother is now 106 years old.

My son will be 24 in two days.

My children's very first kitty, Hector, died last week. The very first tattoo I got was inspired by his beautiful eyes.


3 comments:

H.F.G.(Half Full Glassholder) said...

People are what they are; inconsistent, unpredictable, self centered, delightful creatures. People are like sales; gotta wade thru the negative to get to the positive. Yeah I'm feeling optimistic today, at least till noon.

Mommy, I'm Home said...

I'm sorry about your kitty dying... (BTW, I tend to hate people too!)

gatofish said...

I'm sorry about Hector. He is beautiful!

Cast my vote for the I Hate People platform, too.