Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Midnight In The Garden

And boy is it COLD!!! Capital letters and 3 exclamation points cold! I think I will never bad mouth Summer again. Even with it's hot and sweaty tendencies. I would take some hot and sweaty right now. Okay... all you people can get your heads out of the gutter now.

It's been a bummer of a weekend for me. Haven't gotten anything done that I wanted to. Like taking down the holiday decorations. Yeah... that's right. I still have a tree in my living room. And lights on the house. So it's been a whole week of not getting anything done. Here lately, that's not unusual. I'll be glad when whatever has got me in such a mode of unproductiveness finally let's go. It plays heck with my blogging.

For those of you out there enjoying temperatures above 15 degrees, enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't fret; we'll all be bitchin' about the heat soon enough.

I'm eating my Christmas decorations down--but they were just candy canes. Oh, and I found some cute collapsible straw garlands and I put them up this year, but I didn't eat them.

La La said...

HAHA "Ooooo... colapsible straw garland thingys.... aaarggggghhh....drool"