Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stall

Slept a whopping 9 hours yesterday. Would like to say I feel rested and fresh, but with all the fun yesterday I feel a little beat up today. Plus there's other factors that I won't go into because you really don't wanna hear about it. Trust me.

I got disappointment in the light department. One strand of the four that I bought only half worked. Changing the fuses did not help. Figured out it was a wire thing. Didn't do more than put the other three strands of lights on the tree and got sidelined with that because I didn't feel like going back up to Target to return them at that time and I didn't want to add any more decorations before I finished the lights. Got a few hours before Target opens this morning and I'm going to try to get some of this stuff that is covering my living room put in it's Christmas place.

Looking at my fake tree, I'm kind of sad that I was lazy and didn't get a real one. It will probably look better once I get all the decorations on it, but for now... it's just looking sad. One positive thing about these LED lights is that you can hook up a zillion strands one after the other. Unlike the usual two or three I am used to. The colors are also very intense.

No comments: