Sunday, January 9, 2011

Waiting

Sitting here waiting on the call that will tell me what time my new refrigerator will be arriving. I'm half excited for a new one, and half sad about the money I spent. But I got a cool one. One of those new fangdangle ones with the freezer slide out on the bottom and huge fridge space. I think this is the one I got:

I'm anticipating easier access than what I have with my double doors now. The only thing I will miss is my double filtered water system I had going. Cricket is going to miss it more than me, I think.

In spite of the way things have been going around here, inside my head I'm planning cheap home make over ideas. At the moment, paint ideas. New ceiling calls for new paint. New paint needs a focal point. I'll be shopping for an interesting art piece or rug to inspire the room. In the meantime, I have a kitchen I can work on and an item of furniture that almost made it to the curb will be turned into a cart to hold my microwave to open up more counter space.

Doctor tomorrow to find out why I still can't talk... after 12 days. Also insurance guy early to look at back room ceiling hole.

No comments: