Thursday, January 10, 2008

Couldn't Stop Watching

LOST. I haven't officially counted, but it was over 60 episodes. Season finales were about 85 minutes long each, and each season contained over 20 episodes, each about 45 minutes long. Season premier is January 31st for anyone who cares.

My Review: Decently written show. If I had tried to start watching this show without seeing ALL of them, I would not have enjoyed it near as much. There were some corny parts, but not a lot. I think I heard MAYBE two cuss words in three seasons. I am one hundred percent addicted and will continue keeping up with this show when the new season starts. Lots of on the edge of your seat moments. I can imagine what other viewers felt as they ended quite a few of these episodes at moments that would have made me yell at the TV screen for making me wait a week to see what happens.

*****

I've decided I'm going to be 39 for the next 5 years.

No comments: