Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Still Hot Here

I've been watching that show Superstars. No reason other than something to pass the time with because I sure haven't been spending my time writing on here.

What got me somewhat hooked was the first show where Terrel Owens and his ugly attitude having partner were the first ones to lose. That was beautiful TV there, folks. I don't even watch sports and I hated T.O. before I saw him on this show. It was magical to watch.

Then the second episode they bring the jerks back.

But low and behold... it was just too much work for the lazy Terrel Owens and in the end, we all knew it was coming anyway, right? I was just surprised he even agreed to come back, whiny little thing that he is and all.

The other couples are pretty competitive, but they all seem to be decent people under pressure so now I just have to stick around to see who wins.

I've also been watching The Bachelorette. I know, I know. I'm turning my brain to mush with all the reality TV and funky gameshows. Anyway, I won't bore you with the low down on the show, but if she chooses ED I'm going to be very disappointed in her. It was bad enough that she left Wes in for so long. What a piece of crap HE was. I, personally, thought she should have stuck it out with the Pilot from Texas. If only for the fact that he was kind enough to at least plant the seed of doubt in her about Wes.

So that's what I've been doing. What about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I split my time between sweating like a pig and praying for rain. If there is any time left over it goes to ice retrieval.