Thursday, July 23, 2009

Playing By The Rules

My mother once told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, to not say anything at all. Well... now you know why I've been gone for so long.

Seems I'm going through one of my many hot and humid hermit phases where I shut myself in... except for the last couple of days where I've actually had my doors and windows open in the early morning hours.

I've put away Kitty Cam for now. May or may not bring it back. The hot weather has been heating up my computer and since it no longer sits in front of the air conditioner, I'm fearful of it getting too hot, so I've been shutting it down when not in use for long periods of time. Plus... the kitties are just not very active during the hot summer months and seriously... how many times can one look at a sleeping cat without wanting to go crawl under their own blankets and pass out?

I've started many posts in the last month or so with negative, negative, negative. They don't get published because when I re-read what I have written, it all sounds like a bunch of whiny crap. Personally, I don't mind a whiny post or two, but when they all start looking the same way I tend to not want to read any more.

Here's a happy video I took the other day... if you can get past the shaky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice flutterby video. And no worries about not blogging; you don't owe us blog-junkies anything.

I hope the rain & cool weather has nudged you out of your hermit funk.

Anonymous said...

Stopped by the Library to see this. Did you take the movie? Scene looks familiar.