Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Mexico

My daughter got home yesterday from her vacation. She took some awesome pictures while there. She has quite a talent for finding THE shot. Looking at other people's photos, what I like to do best is imagine myself looking out through the photographer's eyes. What were they thinking, who were they with, how did they come to the place that caught their eye? It fascinates me more when I look at pictures my children took.

Here's a few I'd like to share so when she becomes famous, you can say that you saw her here first. She completely catches the essence of New Mexico. The last is my favorite... of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame the camera ran out of color at the end.

La La said...

I know. I'd have preferred color, but she said NOOOOO, I like THIS BETTER. And she said it just like that, too.