Friday, July 23, 2010

Evolution

I was eating a bowl of cereal last night and I got wondering... what is the history of cereal and milk? So while I partook I turned to my friend Google and asked it what it thought. Then my thoughts turned in a different direction and I realized that had I thought this same question 20 years ago... it would have taken a lot of time and dedication to find the answer.

I can remember as a small child I was brain washed taught that when I died and went to heaven, all of life's mysteries and questions would be answered. I couldn't wait to die so I would FINALLY know all the answers to all the questions I had ever wondered!

Then they invented Google.

And now they have this:

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2jzB-M5yTo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Progress, what-r-ya gonna do?

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!