Monday, August 2, 2010

Augustus

Didn't I JUST put up the July banner??

August is here and it's only supposed to get up to 106 here today. Probably tomorrow as well... and the day after that, and the day after that.

Did you know that the window unit that cools my house was put in around 1970. That's what year it was born, at least. I'm only two years older than my air conditioner. I can only say, as any old person would... they sure don't make things like they used to.

Kitties got a brand new fancy bed that I impulsively bought the other day. It's SO soft and squishy inside. Only the girls have tried it out so far and they like it just fine.

And here are some old photos that were left on the camera when the battery died:
I'm sure Spazz was keeping my feet warm up there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, summer is o-fishily here. At least you're no longer hot under the collar! ;^P

Anonymous said...

Collar heat is the least of your worries with weather in the Great State of Texas.