Friday, August 13, 2010

The House

The house was completely remodeled in 2005. They took the two car garage and turned it into what they are calling a second living area. The property detail sheet says there is a storage shed on the property, but none of the pictures listed show this. I'm hoping there is because I'd like a place to store my nasty lawn equipment, if nothing else.

The converted garage would make a wonderful game room, yet I have no pool table or any other type of game table that would go so well in there. The kitchen is huge compared to what I have now. Three bedrooms... one of which will turn into an office, the other I would like to have a real guest room for future grandchildren to come and stay with me. There is a built in wine rack so I guess I will have to start drinking wine. Fenced in backyard... perfect place for a new puppy. Covered back patio. Lots of trees. The house backs up to a school yard.

Here are the listed photos:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks pretty! And no pressure, but it is a good time to buy. Having said that, it will say that way until things pick up, so you have plenty of time to make the right decision. =^)

XOXO said...

LOVE IT!

Lots of light and space! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :-)

Anonymous said...

...and a kitty room!