Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hair-a

I've discovered this summer why little old ladies put their hair up in a bun. It gets the hair up off the neck and is much cooler, for one. Gets the hair out of the friggin way. Doesn't pull like a pony tail and there isn't an annoying braid swinging over the shoulder and getting into everything... coffee... food... toothpaste... soap.

They are impossible to sleep in, though. Unless you like sleeping on tennis balls, that is. I don't know why I just don't cut this mess off.

Now that the gray areas are more solid, my graying pattern is thus: The top and sides are about 85 percent gray. The very front around my face is solid gray. When my hair is bunned up, the underneath part has only a few strands of gray mixed in to very dark brown. I guess the back half of my head hasn't been as stressed out as the front half.

No comments: