Thursday, December 3, 2009

Days... Daze?

I have an early morning mandatory insurance meeting this morning.  Bah humbug.  I'm leaving extra early because I don't want to have to drive in rush hour traffic... or the least amount possible.  It's bad enough that I'll be out on the roads during the sunlight after the meeting.  I've seen what the traffic going in that direction looks like when I'm coming home at the same time and I don't wish to participate. 

The only seasonal decorating I have done so far is opening a box of holiday Kleenex.  But it is a pretty cool box of Kleenex, if I do say so.  Might have to stop and get a tree on the way home.  Depends on how grumpy I am after the meeting.




The snow didn't keep going yesterday but the weather man said something about some accumulation of snow starting tomorrow.  If anything happens, I'm sure I'll have my camera out.

Guess I'll go get ready for the meeting, now.  Bleh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Bleh" indeed. I hope your meeting & drive were tolerable.

Great December banner!