Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Beginning...

...to look just a little like the Christmas season.  This is what I drove home in this morning and the view from my windows now.



I don't mind the cold near as much when Nature gifts us with this beautiful scene.  Snow is magical to those who live in this area.  I'm sure it's even more magical to those who NEVER get to see it.  All the way home my radio station was taking calls from people out in the first snow of the season.  That always assures me that I'm not the only one around here who sees snow and instantly has a smile on the face... resisting the urge to go out and dance around in it as I type this.

If this lasts for much longer, I'll upload some more photos later on.  Happy snow day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard about it on the news! GO DANCE, GIRL!!! =^D