Friday, March 19, 2010

Back To Work

I'm sitting here wasting time until I leave for my first day back at work after being off for half a month.

We've got cold and snow in the forecast again. Booo!

I had Chick-fil-A for dinner. Haven't had Chick-fil-A in a very long time. The food was yummy but it brought to mind a pondering question. When your heart has been broken and you are past all the crap that comes with it, is it possible to ever get to a point where you quit thinking about them completely? I don't mean when you purposely sit down and think about your ex-boyfriends, but when things... things like Chick-fil-A, bring them to mind without you wanting them to be there. Does that ever stop? Will I forever be haunted by his memory every time I pass one?

The best part about Chick-fil-A? According to their store location finder, Oregon has none. And I'm secretly very happy about this since this is where he is living, last I heard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chick-fil-A gets another assist on the Schadenfreude score inching its lifetime total to a near respectable number.

La La said...

Darn right!