Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

Spring has sprung here at the crazy household.  The last few days the birds have been going crazy, the squirrels are dashing all about, the kitties have been soaking up all the sunshine and I have been looking longingly at the empty planter pots on my front porch itching to plant something this year. 

My niece is in the hospital after having emergency surgery to remove scar tissue that had built up around her intestines over the last several years.  When she was born, she had multiple medical issues and had a feeding tube till she was 4 or 5.  She's a beautiful, healthy young girl now, extremely intelligent, wonderful personality and I speak for my whole family when I say she is our little miracle child.  She is doing well and has started moving around.

My mother had surgery this morning.  Her hip replacement surgery last year was not done properly and she went in to be refitted and realigned.  She came through fine and I will be visiting her soon.

Started at 7am this morning, I am on vacation from work till the 19th.  This week I will be visiting hospitals. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Best wishes to all...