Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day One

I cared enough before work not to buy a large root beer from Sonic. Something I've done for a while. I did not care enough to take my dinner by forgetting to do so.

By the time I got off work, my head felt as if it would explode. I came home and cried and felt completely sorry for myself.

I cared enough to make myself stay in bed for a complete 8 hours. My sleeping habits before include sleeping for no longer then 4 hours at a time.

I woke up and my head still hurt, but after eating a healthy dinner and drinking lots of water and taking an Aleeve, I am fine.

This is going to be a long road. But I'm happy.

1 comment:

Jerrine Absher said...

Every journey short or long starts with making reservations, wait that's not it, with the first step! Yeah that's it, with the first step.