Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Is SO Here!

Don't get me wrong... I love Spring. I love watching the flowers bloom and the sweet smell of life in the cool morning air. And the birds and the butterflies. But along with all the beautifulness comes violent Spring showers which turn my hands and feet into throbbing excruciatingly painful uselessness, which in turn keeps yours truly from sitting here typing to the three or four of you that stop by here from time to time.

Turned on the air conditioner for the fist time this year.

Thanks go to Matt for sending me this link. When you get to the page that pops up, just sit back and wait. It takes just a bit to start. So... thanks King Cheap!

HEMA is a Dutch department store. The first store opened on November 4, 1926, in Amsterdam . Now there are 150 stores all over the Netherlands . HEMA also has stores in Belgium, Luxemburg, andGermany . In June of this year, HEMA was sold to British investment company Lion Capital.

Take a look at HEMA's product page http://producten.hema.nl. You can't order anything and it's in Dutch but just wait a couple of seconds and watch what happens.

This company has a sense of humor and a great computer programmer.

2 comments:

Jerrine Absher said...

It told me I needed to upgrade my flash player. I already knew that. :(

Roberta said...

Great store link, thanks. And the cats, well, everybody love the cats.