Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!

Just got home from work and I'm having a quick cup 'o joe before facing shopping hell on the day before Christmas. I don't have much to buy because you can't buy much without much money, but I have to get out there anyway... much.

This evening will entail a yearly trip to Celebration Fellowship Church for their Christmas program, which I look forward to every year. Tissues are always a must.

This year, my Christmas memories so far will include some very heartfelt, deep conversation with two people that I consider very dear friends even though I have not known either a very long time. They have described for me a side of myself I don't or can't see with my own eyes and their kind words I will take with me over the next two days and hold dear to my heart as I enjoy the true meaning of the Christmas Spirit.

For any who read, Merry Christmas and I hope the next two days are filled with family, love, merriment, good food, laughter and joy for you.

And just in case you don't know how to wrap a present, I leave you with this video because a) it's hilarious b) the ending is hilarious c) it's Christmas and I have to get out and go shopping and it's the funniest video I could find in a rush, but worth the find.

Love you ALL!!!!!!

1 comment:

XOXO said...

Hahahahahahaha!

Sounds like Legos!!

You know, I'm really, really glad I met you, Ms L. I hope you know how special you are to not only me, but pretty much everyone who you come into contact with. You can put a smile on my face when no one else can, and I appreciate that.

Love you, and have a very Merry Christmas!

And give your kitties hugs and pats for me!