Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yearning...

A few months ago I was way poor and I suspended my normal coffee shipment. I've been getting by on Maxwell House. It's a decent tasting coffee. It's not my gourmet that I've come to love, by far, but it's a lot cheaper. Well... I went to the store and splurged on some coffee beans. I didn't get the expensive Starbucks, I opted for Archer Farms. I was very excited about having a cup of "real" coffee after going so long without and I broke open the package of beans and lowered my nose into what I thought was going to be the wonderfulness that I was expecting. In my lifetime, I have never smelled coffee that I thought smelled bad. I wanted to vomit when I stuck my nose in this crap. Thinking maybe I just wasn't use to this brand, I ground some up and made a cup. WORST COFFEE E V E R!!!! I can't even think of words to describe what this stuff smells like. It has NO coffee aroma whatsoever. It's worse then poop. Maybe not as bad as a decomposing body, but close. I hate wasting anything, but this stuff is now in my garbage. So I get on my Gevalia account and told them to ship me coffee NOW! But I won't get any till the end of March. So until that gets here... me and Max will be hanging out, dreaming about G.

1 comment:

Jerrine Absher said...

Get some good cocoa. Coffee is for old people. Your not old.