Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bathroom Break

What a night for sleeping! I went to bed quite early for me last night... around 10pm. I woke up this morning without my usual sitting up in bed on alert, which is the usual way I wake up. I opened my eyes and laid there and listened to the early morning birds thinking it was a lot later than it was, feeling like I just got the best sleep of my life.

I'm determined to get SOMETHING done today.

So far, the bathroom pictures I have taken are not what I originally wanted to take a picture of. What I wanted to show you was how it's a stampede when I go to pee. All four cats seem to find it necessary to accompany me to the bathroom and it just makes me laugh to see them all in such a small room together sniffing butts and vying for my attention while I'm trying to do my business which takes less than 30 seconds. What I did get was a few blurry pictures of one or two in there, and a picture of Cricket's new thing she likes to do... which is to jump into my pants as they are around my knees whilst I'm sitting and doing my business and again, since this is usually less than 30 seconds, she does it quickly and with much determination. The last thing I wanted to put up a picture of is me sitting on the toilet. But here it is... with the least amount of me possible.It's supposed to get close to 90 degrees today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two of our three cats like to help me out in the bathroom, too. Both like to hop up in my lap and I give them chin scritches for a few seconds before I shoo them off. Never had one hop into my pants before, though! :)