Friday, February 27, 2009

I Resisted

But I finally gave in to turning on my air conditioner around 630pm last night. I couldn't take sweating for another minute. AND I turned on my air conditioner when I went to bed and slept the sleep of the cool and dry.

I got a little done on my yard. I'm happy with what I did even though it was no great accomplishment. It's pretty early in the year for me say that I got too hot and had to stop, but I did. Shouldn't be a problem today, if I make it out there.

It's only suppose to get up to 65 today... after 90 yesterday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

goofball weather...

Anonymous said...

Off topic here, but WOW, there are cats on the kitty-cam!!! This is a first for me!

Anonymous said...

Damn, they're just sitting there. Can't you hook up a button that will allow viewers to give them a treat, or a mild shock or something? You could use it to put the fear of God in them; they'd never try any more behind-your-back mischief...

Anonymous said...

This just in: a cat moved from a sunny spot to another sunny spot. More updates as this emerging situstion develops.

Stay tuned to this news channel for more late breaking developments in "The Cat Crisis of '09"...

Anonymous said...

This just in: The cat has moved back to its original spot. Repeat: the cat has moved back to its original spot.

Damage reports from the "Cat-astrophe" are still coming in, but already we've received word of a toppled scratching post. Initial damage estimates range into the pennies.

Wha--wait--now the cats are gone! MOTHER OF GOD, THE CATS ARE GONE!!! It is unknown where the cats went, or what other mayhem will ensue. All attempts to interview a cat have been unsuccessful.

Oh, the felinity!