Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Java Script

I had gotten pretty good at deciphering java script code to the point I could take away those annoying and tacky advertisements off of the little add-ons I occasionally will put up. Like the music player, and the weather pixie and the backgrounds I have been using. Because I'm somewhat of an honest joe, but just a tiny bit, I had added a link and a thank-you to the website I had stolen the background from to the bottom of my page... where it belongs... kind of like the credits at the end of a movie. I have a funny video down there as well... and some other stuff. After I removed the valentines motif I had up, I went back to this website to acquire what you see today. They've gone and changed all of their java script to something with tons of % signs and 3Es and As and it's mass confusion in there. So, alas... the annoying tacky advertisement for the site where I got the background stuff you are seeing today is there and I can't figure out how to get rid of it without screwing up everything so I have left it alone... and I removed the gracious thank you from the bottom of the page because I'm no longer thankful and as soon as I find a site with good old cheaters java script, I won't be using them any more... because, really... why pay for something when you can get it for free, right? ... Right? Although I quite like their backgrounds... and their tiny advertisements are really not all that annoying OR tacky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty layout. You're a smart cookie!

Anonymous said...

It's all very pretty, if a little wacky here and there. The flowers are a nice touch but sometimes they tickle.