Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Absence

I apologize for my lack of attention to my blog. I've had company the last couple of days, intense rain pain in my hands, PMS, my grandmother is in the hospital, overtime at work and just a general lack of things to talk about.

Company is leaving, rain pain is gone, still have PMS and I'm beginning to worry, my grandmother is doing great and will hopefully be able to leave the hospital soon, not sure if there will be overtime tonight or not and I still don't have anything to talk about. But I feel the words bubbling up inside of me and I'm sure in the next day or so I'll be able to bore you to tears with something or another.

So until then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta get me on of them foil person outfits. Real modern and flowing.

Anonymous said...

Yay--Foily is back! He looks like a toreador (or a cateador?) in this one.

Sorry to hear all the bad news--I hope your grandmother gets better soon. And I'm sure you're damn glad to be done with the rain pain. :)