Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's Too Big!

Got home this morning and turned on my computer and realized quickly that my monitor had gone out. Sigh... withdrawals... sobs...

So as soon as Best Buy opened, I was in the store and in a matter of mere seconds I was out the door with a shiny, new, WAY too expensive, monitor. Told the guy checking receipts at the door that this was the most money I've spent in such a short amount of time. But boy is it purdy! I'm going to have to get my neck muscles used to swinging back and forth as I sit here. I bought the biggest one they had.

Now I'm off to see how my Wizard101 looks on it. Then a movie. I'm SO excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW YOU ACTUALLY SPENT MONEY ON YOURSELF IM SHOCKED FROM SOMEONE THAT WORKS WITH YOU AND KNOWS YOU NEVER DO THAT LOL

La La said...

Which goes to show just how addicted I am to my computer.Gotta feed the monkey!

Anonymous said...

Can you maybe take the monster back and grab one from Goodwill or Craigslist or something? I know Best Buy makes things sooo irresistible, but my inner cheapskate just had to speak up. There are probably several computer resale shops in your area where you could get a nice monitor on the cheap...

But congrats on loosening the purse strings nevertheless! =^)

La La said...

Yes, there ARE several resale shops in my area. There's just one problem... I'm already in love. tee hee

Jerrine said...

A monitor is nice but a MONITOR is even better. Enjoy!