Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Belated Anniversary

So my plan was to remember that on October 1st of last year I started blogging. Needless to say, it's HOW many days past the 1st? Yeah... I have started calling these lapses of remembering stuff "my 40 year old brain". It's frustrating. And I know it only gets worse from here on out.

A whole year of dribble from my brain! I've talked about family and friends, work and going out on the town, stupid people and mean people, weight loss and weight gain, failed Kitty Cam attempts, and lots and lots of cat stuff. Not much has changed in a year. I don't consider that a bad thing. After having so much change in my life around 2006, it's nice for things to stay the same... and comfortable. Some people say that being content is bad, but I say it's stress-free and I'll take stress-free any day!

I've got some new fun things I've been thinking about for this blog. Getting Kitty Cam up would be nice, too. I'll probably take down my favorite music section. I put up a pretty risqué song a little while back to see what kind of response I got. I got no response. But that's okay. I'm cool with trying new things and having them flop. You never know until you try, right? So with the coming year and my coming boredom, maybe I'll come up with an epiphany to entertain you and keep you coming back wanting more! Until then... please enjoy the dribble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm glad you've enjoyed the year of blogging dangerously.

And I can't imagine who would say that contentment is bad! Maybe they can't relate to what you are content with; they're confusing what you do with how you feel about it. If you ever become less content with your life, then by all means, change it! But if you are content, then by all means enjoy it!

I think I only notice that you've changed songs when you mention it in your blog--I'll be sorry to see that section go. (You're harshing my contentment, dude!) ;^P

I hope you get as much pleasure out of your next year's blog--I look forward to reading it!