Saturday, September 26, 2009

Scuse Me While I Throw Up A Little

My smile turned upside down a few hours after yesterday's post. Not sure if it was due to consuming a food substance that didn't agree with me, or if I caught a bug somewhere. I'm thinking the latter since I was not the only who consumed the same food substance and they seem to be doing just fine. Still... I think I will be hard pressed to have a chili dog any time soon. Yes... just sit and picture that for a while. I think further details are not necessary.

I woke up at some point in the early morning hours drenched in sweat. I slammed my window shut and closed my door and turned on some air conditioning. I woke up half frozen but feeling quite a bit better. A few stomach cramps, but no nausea. I think I'll live.

It's going to get hot again today. But this is the time of year where the hot days only last for a couple of days before another cold front comes through. Those aren't so bad. It's the day after day after day of 90+ degree weather that gets old quick. I think we are about done with those for the year.

The sun is waking up turning everything pink. Although a hot one, I think it's still going to be a beautiful day.

No comments: