Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Seasons Change and Dancing With The Stars 2009

It's a crisp, cool 58 degrees this morning. A wonderful morning to start my days off with.

My lawn needs mowing. Of course.

I think I'll take advantage of the beautiful day to go outside and be productive. Or maybe I'll just sit here with my windows open and watch it grow some more. I'm feeling quite lazy today.

The wonderful flu has hit our workplace. I'm hoping I can dodge that bullet for as long as possible, but then again, I was wanting to take some vacation time anyway once it got cooler. This will probably be how I take time off.

The kitties have been extremely active the last day. Kitty Cam is up for now. I believe my problem lies within FireFox, not my computer.

Dancing With The Stars has started again. I predict Macy Gray (whom I've never liked AT ALL) and Ashley Hamilton (son of the very tan George Hamilton) will be the first to go. Macy Gray was clunky, at best, and I've never been able to watch her without thinking she was completely high on something. I don't mind her music but if I hear more than one song of hers in a month's time her voice starts to sound like fingernails on a chalkboard. Ashley Hamilton, although gorgeous and handsome like his dad, and a whole lot less tan, just didn't have any personality in his dance, which was sad because I would have liked to have watched him more, just for aesthetic reasons. Yummy!

Michael Irvin is on this season. I don't think he will last very long either, but I think that has to do more with his dance partner then anything. She is new this season, voted in at the end of last years season via a competition type job interview. I didn't like her then and I don't think I'm going to get a chance to like her much this season because I doubt she and Michael will be around long. She's got beautiful eyes, though. She's Russian and her name is... lemme go copy and paste... Anna Demidova.

I loved the season where Marie Osmond was on and I'm VERY happy Donny Osmond is on this season. I grew up watching the Donny and Marie show, but more importantly, they are both so much fun to watch. You just can't help but have a smile on your face when watching those two. Smiles are infectious, indeed!

I think the funniest thing so far, though, was watching Tom Delay. He wasn't that great, but it was akin to the time that Jerry Springer was on. There's just something fascinating about watching an old guy, or gal in the case of Cloris Leachman in 2007, getting up there and letting it all out. You could clearly see in his face what a great time he was having, and I think that's a big part of why I think he will stay for a few more rounds. Although I must admit... I'm a little curious as to why ABC would consider him a "star". Especially with so much controversy surrounding him.

Libby wants to snuggle now. Hard to type one handed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://kittywigs.com/