Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Through The Years

My daughter's boyfriend has requested to see some baby pictures. Although I have quite a few pictures, I opted to just scan the pictures that were professionally done... meaning I'm not the one who took them. That way, when my kids see that I have posted these pictures for millions and millions of people who have internet access to view, they won't be completely ashamed of me for sharing. For some odd reason, they really dislike looking at themselves when they were younger and for the life of me, I don't know why. I've always found it fascinating to see pictures of myself when I was a baby and a young child. Granted, I don't like looking at pictures of myself now, but that's just 'cause I'm old and fat.

I hope you find these at least a little bit as enjoyable as I do every time I take them out and look at them. 

The quality of the scans are not that great, but I can't complain since the scanner I used was free.  Closer inspection can be achieved by clicking on them.

6 comments:

Roger T. Feeback said...

Great idea and setup! Really cool...

kryston said...

ugh!! just stop with the ones when we were babies!!! you know i hate those pre-k through 8th grade school pictures. yuuuucckkk

La La said...

But Rocket... I consider all of these baby pictures. Okay... maybe not your senior picture, but the rest are.

Thanks, Rog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Good lookin' kids, then & now!

Anonymous said...

What's up with the "stalker viewpoint" on that last shot? Kinda creepy... ;^P

La La said...

She was the one who asked the photographer to shoot it that way. Because this was her idea, this is the picture I hang on my wall for her senior picture, next to my son's. Out of all of them that we had to choose from, this is one of my favorites. Not only because of her input into creating it, but it's a side of her mystique that most people don't get to see. And now you know the REST of the story. tee hee