Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Day

It's not often we have fog so thick that it rolls right on into the house. There was one time last year when it happened and then this morning. I worry about my electronics.

It's so humid today, after a day of beautifully dry, cool air. This weather is just so weird. But the wind has picked up so the fog is gone, leaving behind a breezy, humid day until the next front comes through.

I'm feeling a bit icky today. But it wasn't unexpected. Oh yes, I can tell days in advance that I'm going to feel like crap soon. Plus the calendar tells me, too. Last month I realized I get about a week and half of really good days and the rest just lead up to this week of the month. But I haven't had my rain pain during all this rain we've had the last few weeks. Well... I MIGHT have had a little in my feet, but definitely nothing to complain about.

I've had lots of visitors to my Lantana out front this year. It's hit it's last stage of blooming for the season probably and the butterflies are all over that stuff. I just stepped outside and got these pictures:



Beautiful! I love nature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice, as was your tribute to your friend's cat.