Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I've been ignoring you.  I know.  The last few months I've not taken the time to be here.  I know.  So you know, there is nothing wrong over here.  I'm doing just fine.  I'm just very uninspired.  It might be the georgous weather we've been having.  Hard to do anything other than just sit and enjoy it.  We've had cold, wind and rain like it was yesterday, then glorious, clear and cloudless 70 degree days like today with very low humidity.   In our neck of the woods, the kids are going to have fantastic trick or treat weather.  If anyone still does that.

The hole in my wall is now fixed.  Might wait until after the first of the year before painting, though.  Depends on if I can get inspired.  HA.  It's primed/sealed though.  One wall is, at least.  I have pictures of the progress.  Not sure when those will ever get put up.

Seriously... totally.... uninspired. 

Have a goulish night. 

1 comment:

Sammy Samhain said...

Happy Halloween, Super Samhain, etc!