Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday

Happy Sunday to all.

A few days ago, all of the employees at my work got an ominous email from our Chief. Basically, it read:

After coming from my yearly evaluation there is a mandatory meeting on April 11th for all city employees. I'm not at liberty to disclose any information regarding the meeting, so just show up and find out.

When I got this email, my first thought was that our Chief was retiring. Which would be really, really sad. Very rarely does something secret stay secret where I work. It's actually pretty funny when something is suppose to be secret because it usually never is. Up until last night I was kind of worried. Then I found out that our Chief got a significant raise. The Chief is not retiring. Then I found out that after the meeting I was going to be "very, very happy". Quoted from the mouth of someone who knows what the meeting is about. So now I'm thinking city wide raises. Again. This is a good thing. Either way, I've been told not to worry so I'm not. I had a doctor's appointment scheduled at 945 that morning. I'm not sure I'll be able to get out of the Dr. and drive 45 minutes to work to make the meeting on time. I might have to re-schedule. Speaking of which, I am suppose to schedule an MRI before the doctor visit so I'll be doing that tomorrow. I'll elaborate on that soon enough.

So not much to talk about here lately. Sorry about that. I go through phases of creativity and right now most of my time has been spent painting. I'll get tired of that soon enough and be back with ya'll when I can. Until then, happy Sunday.
Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics

1 comment:

XOXO said...

Oooooh!

You'll have to keep me posted!! :-)

I love secrets!

Maybe it's a 100% raise for everyone! In that case, boot someone out cause I'll be coming back!

I hope everything is ok and you don't need the MRI for super serious reasons. I'll keep you in my thoughts anyway though.