Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Day Two

Why is it that when my housework is overflowing I can find a million things I want to do besides the housework and never get bored, yet when my housework is completely caught up, I can't find anything I want to do and I'm bored to tears?

I keep wanting to cut off all of my hair... myself. (When I say cut off all my hair, what I really mean is about 6 inches. My hair is really long and I have about 20 to work with) I thought about going and getting it cut, but the idea of spending the money is keeping me from going. I spent some time yesterday evening watching YouTube videos about different ways to cut hair. Plus... I've done it before. It wasn't done well and it was done in anger, but I've done it. I don't know if I will be brave enough to do it again... but I sure will let you know the outcome if I am.

Today and tomorrow are suppose to be beautiful days, although Saturday it's suppose to get up to 80 degrees. January through March are the most frequent days we get snow here, if it's going to snow at all. With 80 degree Saturdays, we aren't even close, although it is not uncommon for it to be 80 degrees one day and 30 the next. This year seems to be bringing a lot of those kinds of days. Today would be the perfect day to finally clean out my Winter gardens for the coming Spring. I might do that after cutting off all my hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought of donating your hair to a wig place? I think there's a charity that does that. They'll cut off your hair for free--whether they'll style it is another matter, but at least they'd have a bit more practice. And someone would be happy to have all that hair! :)