Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nothin Much

I'm still getting dressed about to go mow the lawn... doesn't matter that it's been 2 days now. I like to live on the Code Enforcement edge! Oh, my! I'm such a wild child!

The pain of the rain has finally left me. As have the fleas. My cats have done nothing but sleep peacefully for the past couple of days.

My daughter left for Durango, Colorado last Thursday. Taking her yearly trip with my brother, sister in law and my niece to new and exciting places. She also took my digital camera so no new pics for a while. I have tons of old ones anyway that I can always use. Like this one of Libby when she was no bigger than a remote:

Here's a picture that's REALLY old. I call this my Texas Snowman seeing how there was barely enough snow to make him and the fact that he's in a pool chair hanging out by the pool:

I use to make my kid's mums when they were in high school. This was for my son's girlfriend:

I also did the armband mums for my daughter's boyfriends. They were just as gaudy:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, those are the perkiest man-boobs I've ever seen! ;)

Jerrine Absher said...

Itty Bitty Libby is a cool pict!

Anonymous said...

SnowMAN, my @$$!

And those mums are great! Lots & lots of bling! My mom used to make the mums for my girlfriend--any project where "more is better" is right up her alley! It looks like you two are two mums in a pod!