Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer Daze

Not much to talk about lately. It's been boring as usual. No major catastrophes to speak of. I got my lawn mowed yesterday with no complications. I saw a hummingbird on the Lantana that is growing outside of the window by the computer. And at one point I heard a major bird ruckus on my front porch and when I peeked to see what was going on, there were about ten birds on and hanging from the moss rose that I put in the planter on the front porch. I couldn't tell if they were eating bugs off the flowers, or actually eating the flowers, but they were enjoying themselves quite a bit. Since I don't have my camera at the moment...

No, they weren't blackbirds... and there were more then three... and they were moving around a bit more...

Speaking of my camera, my daughter should be on her way home from Colorado as I'm typing this. I'm looking forward to seeing all the cool photos she took. She took some good ones last time they went.

Today is my oldest brother's birthday. Happy Birthday bro!

No comments: