Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dancing With The Stars

So it's that time of year again. New seasons of shows coming on. Me forgetting those shows are on and having to catch up online. I have been consciously noticing how often I DON'T turn on my TV. But I do turn it on occasionally. And I'm sure I'll be giving you plenty of show updates to bore you senseless. Starting now.

DWTS is one of my favorite shows. You get to see these stars and athletes as they are, and not scripted. The ones I have noticed this year stand out not only for their performance on the dance floor, but personality goes a long way with me as well.

Cloris Leachman. Who DOESN'T love her? She's 82 years old and last night I watched her shimmy like a 60 year old! I don't know how long she will last, but it may be a situation like Jerry Springer was. Terrible dancer, but people still wanted to watch him because he was just SUCH a nice guy! Cloris is going to be the same way, I think. They are going to have to work on keeping her from wandering off. So far they have not done a good job at that. But she's been hilarious so far.

Toni Braxton. Those that are watching are waiting for her to drop at any moment. She's got coronary microvascular angina and I'm not sure how serious it is, but she's brave to go out and do what she's doing.

Susan Lucci. I can't do much here but sigh. She's been a soap opera actress for so long that she acts like other actors do when they are doing a spoof on a soap opera actress. It's tiring to watch.

My favorite this year is going to be Chef Rocco DiSpirito. Who doesn't love a man that can cook!? I'm not sure how his food tastes, but he sure looks yummy. Great personality, great dancer, and so sexshy, sexshy, sexshy! I want to marry him.

These are my first thoughts on the show so far. Lots of weeks left to go and I'm sure I'll be updating you as the season progresses. Lucky you.

Ze link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICZy5rdaON8

No comments: