Monday, September 1, 2008

Post Topic

I often think throughout my day, "I'm going to blog about this... or that" and I occasionally will sit down and do exactly that. But on most mornings when I pull up my chair and open this page, I haven't a clue as to what I'm going to blog about. Some days it never happens for me at all. I will open this page and while I'm thinking about what to write about it will get too late and me too tired to mess with it. Or, during my internet travels each morning, I might come across something that I think someone might be interested in, or just something that I want to share.

This morning's blog post idea started out being about my cats and how cats know when they are being bad or about to be bad and when they are caught in the act of doing or thinking, they will suddenly start acting guiltily innocent and pretend they meant no devious acts at all. And before I could get over to write about that, while I was drinking my coffee I had coffee suddenly spew forth from my nose and I'm thinking I'm going to blog about that, except without pictures it probably wouldn't be NEAR as funny as WITH pictures... coffee snot hanging from my nose, coffee splatter all over me and my desk... I was all, "What? Am I 5 years old or something?!!" Now all I can smell is stale coffee and my sinuses burn all the way down to my throat.

But as I was going through my daily blogs, there's one blog that's a little bit different then the rest and he only posts on Sundays, and what he posts are actual post cards sent from around the world with a personal secret written on it. I highly recommend that you bookmark this site and visit at least once a week. It's called Post Secret. Here's a video of some of the stuff you will see. I hope you go and visit. You will be glad you did.
PostSecret Mini-Movie

No comments: