Friday, September 12, 2008

Thinking About Cameras

One day I will eventually make Kitty Cam happen. But until I do, loving videos like I do, I'm thinking my next electronic purchase will be a digital video camera. Not any time soon, no. But sometime within the next couple of years. (I'm anticipating that I will still be rambling on in here in two years) The problem is, I don't know a lot about them. There's a bunch you can get for only $100, but how good are they? What should I even look for in one? I just don't know. If anyone DOES know, please email me or leave a comment. 'Cause I'd really like to know.

In hurricane news, they have projected the path of Ike to hit to our East which means we won't get the torrential rains... BUT... we should still get some pretty heavy winds as huge as this thing has become. The main thing, though... is that they can only predict a little. Hurricanes are extremely erratic and do things they don't expect. So until it happens, no one really knows how bad it's going to be up here. Granted, it won't compare to the coast, by any means, but winds without rain can be as damaging as winds with rain.

Would calling into work because of a hurricane be okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELL NO