Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September Update

I was really, really worried about weighing yesterday evening when I woke up. My legs have been very swollen, I cheated SO bad when my daughter was with me and I've just felt overly overweight. Knowing how bad I have been, I was SURE I had gained back 10 pounds. I could FEEL I had gained 10 pounds. Turns out I only gained 2. Which is still not good, but not near as bad as I was thinking because my legs are still swollen which means the 2 pounds I am looking at, are two pounds in my legs, not in my butt. BUT, I was still really, really bad this past month and this September I know I really need to step up my work. I'm just about back into my routine of boring daily life so I'm really hoping for an impressive month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay you! A psychologist drew a graph of "progress" for me: a squiggly curly-cue that meandered all over on its way from point A to point B. He also drew a graph with a straight line from A to B, labeling that one "myth". You go girl!