Friday, September 5, 2008

Early Bird

I don't think there is anything to compare to shopping at Wal-Mart at 6am in the morning. Maybe shopping at Wal-Mart at 3am, but I at least wanted it to be daylight when I was loading the groceries.

So I was going to mow yesterday... couldn't get the battery to charge on the riding lawnmower (no surprise) so today I get to use the push mower yet again. I actually just walked out there after that sentence and hooked up the charger again, juuuuust in case I can get it to charge and I won't have to sweat any more than necessary.

Last week I had this terrible crick in my neck. It went away pretty quick, but it's back again this week. Something to do with my days off, maybe? Makes it hard to do just about everything. I didn't realize how much I turn my head during the day, especially while driving.

It's another beautiful morning. I am SO looking forward to Autumn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh the neck crick. What you have we in the business call the "comes and goes", which is not truly descriptive because it never really goes, it just subsides for a period long enough to keep you from correcting the problem.

La La said...

So make it better why don cha...