Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Explanation

You see, you guys can make fun all you want about my weather reports, but when you are a crazy cat lady, sometimes to divert my attention from all the meowing and scratching, I watch the weather. And said weather may fascinate me more then your average crazy cat person. And it COULD have been interesting if something HAD happened here. I blame the weather people. Always blame the weather people. As far as rain goes, I have things in my body that are more accurate than those guys anyway.

Season Premier of HOUSE tonight. Whoo hoo!

And now a funny video. I call this the Libby game because Libby LOVES to play Ninja Kitty. My daughter LOVES to play the Libby game with Libby when she comes over. How this person took this video without busting out laughing is beyond me, though. If I ever DO get a digital video camera, all my videos will be shaking from trying to keep from laughing and the only sound you'll hear are my guffaws that I won't be able to stop.

Thy link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOUSE!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Libby does it better!