Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Learneded

I was at work last night and wanted to show off Kitty Cam because I just have nothing else to impress people with. When I logged on, it told me it was offline. I figured, for whatever reason, that my computer had rebooted itself and because I'm very fearful of setting up my computer with different boot up settings, I have to be here to hold it's hand and guide it until everything has restarted. Yet when I got home this morning, it still appeared as if it were online on this end. I have no idea what happened.

So... if you have tried to get onto Kitty Cam, please forgive the free service I have to use. I'll blame it on them because it couldn't be MY fault! I do my best to keep the camera rolling 24-7 but there's not much I can do when it appears that they are, when they really aren't.

If you're having problems viewing the cam, shoot me an email or a comment and let me know what time you tried to view it. In the mean time, I'll search around the internet to see what else is out there. Once I found UStream, I was so happy that I got it to work, I didn't really see the need to look further. I'm a big believer in, if it ain't broke don't fix it, kinds of things. Unless it has to do with something creative... then you can never fix it enough.

Random thoughts I've had the last week:

Sometimes the best air freshener is an open window.

If I won the lottery, I would SO get laser hair removal in SO many places.

No comments: