Thursday, March 5, 2009

Napfest 2009

So approaches the slow time of year for my kitties. The heat zaps these guys and the fun crazy running around the house like their ass is on fire will be far and few between from here on out. Maybe a few early morning romps left, but I would say not many until the end of this year. Until then... this is what you will get pictures of:



Did some stick picking up in my yard this morning. Until I got all sweaty. My arms look like I've been in a cat fight from all the branches that I was breaking into tiny pieces. Now I'm out of trash bags and both my trash cans are full of sticks... branches... so I'm done until my next days off. If I keep this up, I won't give the Code Enforcement Man anything to come over for, or the neighbors anything to call him about. How sad.

We have rain approaching. Hard to tell now with the cloudless, sunny, 80 degrees going on out there. But my foot knows. Now it's lunch time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAX RETURN!!!

Pamela said...

80 degrees! Wow. I don't think we've been above 60 degrees since October, maybe.