Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm Not Sayin Nuthin

Time change. I'm not for it. I wish they would get rid of it. I've always hated it. I have yet to meet anyone who likes it. Do you? It's okay if you do. But I don't... and no one I know does.

Work was weird... well... weirder than usual. I worry about my low tolerance for stupid people sometimes. It is not conducive to my job. It's something they should list in requirements for this line of work... "must be able to tolerate a high level of continuous stupidity from total strangers". But they don't. And you are already sucked in to the job once you figure it out. I've spent almost half of my life doing what I do. I can't imaging doing anything else. I don't WANT to do anything else... or any PLACE else. And yes... I WAS the one working the last 14 times you called if you were wondering. I could hear it in your voice. Could you hear in my voice how tired I am of you calling me? And no matter how much you THINK that those skunks have some bounty on your head, they are not out to get you. So yeah... work was weird.

If you know me, you know that I have 4 cats. Two are neutered males. Two are un-spade females. I always like to do something special with my income tax refund. Nothing too big or expensive, but something that I normally wouldn't choose to spend money on I allow myself at this time of year. It's like my own personal xmas. This year my little girls are going to the vet. To become altered. Yes, I know... I was okay with getting the male cats altered... because they are male... and they deserved it. Okay, not really. But I have had it up to here (here being where I have my hand above my head even though I'm typing and I'm not really doing that) with these girls going into heat. Libby spent about 3 months continuously in heat and hasn't been in heat in about 2 months. Cricket hasn't shown any signs the last few months either... until about 4 days ago. Cricket being in heat is unbearable. She gets this throaty deep meow thing going that makes it sound like she's being tortured... and I guess in a way she is. And I should be ashamed. And I am. As bad as it's going to kill me to hand them off to strangers to do mean things to them without me being able to explain to them that's it is going to be okay and even better than before, I know I have to do this. I know I SHOULD have done this a long time ago. I'm sure I'll blog about it, so you can look forward to the pain filled post sometime in April.

Okay then. I think that about covers my whiny complaints for the day. Bet you're glad you made the effort to read all that, huh? How 'bout I make it up to you with a video? Ever seen a dog sleep walk? I can't tell you how many times I've watched this now. Several hundred, at least. I laugh every time. I think I peed myself the first 50 times I watched it. Maybe you will, too! Let's hope!

Bizkit, The Sleep Walking Dog:

If that didn't make you laugh, maybe this one will, although this one kind of disturbed me:
Linky Loos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2BgjH_CtIA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-0dzKH1Rfs

If I were to get a dog, I'd want one that did that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy dog vids there.
I'm not changing my clock any more. The rest of the Nation will just have to be wrong.