Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yummy Weather

So... what'cha think about the new banner thingy up there? Been playing around on Photoshop. Still learning. I think it's pretty funny. Did it make you laugh?

Cricket's favorite time of the year has to be Spring. Cricket LOVES to eat bugs. Flies and those big giant mosquito looking bugs are probably her favorite. They are the most fun to chase and play with. She eats flies practically whole and I wonder if she likes the buzzing feeling as it's going down... in much the same way as I like the fizzy feeling with diet Pepsi. I wonder if flies are Cricket's diet Pepsi.

I was going to go pick up the trash that the wind had carried into my yard recently but what the wind giveth, the wind taketh away. I think the last time the wind stopped blowing was right before that creepy storm we had not too long ago. The one that spawned the tornado in Colleyville where my son lives. It's not stopped since. And it's not just breezy... it's W I N D! 30 to 40mph constant freaking wind. But the temperature is beautiful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the banner!
Get a sail and save on gas.
Want some exercise? Walk against the wind for a block. It's like running 5 miles.

Crystal said...

It is around 12 degrees here, with dry snow and ice.

By the way, you have some beautiful cats!

I found your blog from UStream!

Nice to meet you!
I'm Crystal!
Allergic to my favorite animals..cats.. =(

So I must get my love for them from watching them.
I have a doggy though! =)

Best Wishes~

La La said...

Glad to have sucked you in from UStream, Crystal. :-) Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will be a return customer!

I am very sorry you are allergic to cats, but dogs are just as cool and are as much a part of families as my kitties are to mine.

It's almost 80 here.

Anonymous said...

I like the new layout!!! You so talented!