Thursday, May 22, 2008

And Even MORE Updates!

I've gone all professional in my blogging career and have purchased me a DOT COM. The transition should be smooth enough, I hope, and I believe blogger will automatically redirect any traffic to my .com from its original place in cyber space and if you have any problems, PLEASE let me know.

Yes... this all because of the GREAT idea of putting up a web cam. Who suggested this headache, by the way????? I will have to go back and see. Surely *I* would not have thought of doing something so insane as to try this on my own!

There are some things in life I prefer to stay ignorant of. Coding html pages and learning about MAC, IP, DNS addresses and firmware? What the heck is firmware? Who NAMES these things? Ah... that's right... probably some pimply faced young Bill Gates whose sexual non-existence is projected into computers. Shame on me for being so discriminatory. My frustrations are showing. I apologize. But this is stuff I would prefer not to boggle my brain with. There is truth in the phrase, blissfully ignorant.

You know that list that women keep a mental track of, listing all the qualities of the PERFECT MAN? Yeah, well... I've recently added 'computer nerd' to mine. If it means an occasional Star Wars convention, I'm willing to compromise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're kicking butt in all sorts of ways these days! You go girl!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess you're aware that somehow, comment approval (and the lovely type-the-skewed-word thingy) are turned off now.

Again, I'm super-damn impressed that you're bringing Kitty-Cam from concept to reality! Your blog-reading public cannot wait to see it in action!

Jerrine Absher said...

The lack of the skewed word thingy in itself is a step in the right direction.

La La said...

Yeah... I'll leave it off until the spam starts, then I'll turn it on for a while... then turn it off again. Depends on what kind of mood I'm in that day. ;-)

Jerrine Absher said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, so you control it eh?