Wednesday, May 28, 2008

End Of Another Season

ALL of the shows on TV that I watch are pretty much over for the season. David Cook won American Idol... Kristi Yamaguchi won Dancing With The Stars. Desperate Housewives over, Men In Trees, Samantha Who, The Bachelor... all over. I know it seems as if I watch a lot of TV, but if you notice, all these shows are ABC shows. That's because I found ABC.com about a year ago and discovered Lost... who's season finale is Thursday. Before I found ABC.com, I very rarely even turned on the TV except for occasional news and I was usually waiting on the weather report. Now, though, I watch all these shows... or did before they all ended for the season, at work. We may not have a TV to watch, but by golly we have the internet. And since there's not much for me to do while sitting in that room for 8 hours, ABC.com has been a sanity saver. I'll probably be hitting my Netflix a lot more then I do now.

Speaking of Netflix... I watched a documentary called 'The Business Of Being Born'. If you are pregnant you need to watch this. If you are planning on becoming pregnant in your lifetime, you need to watch this. If you have had babies, you will want to watch this. If I had watched this before I was popping out people, my birthing experiences would be completely different. Although my daughter has claimed that "she will never squirt one of those out of HER vagina", (yes, that was an exact quote), I am going to make her watch it as well.

Weekend is officially here for me. Two and a half intense Kitty Cam days coming up.

No comments: