Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wrong Again

So when my switcher arrived and the actual camera did not, I got online and I guess I need to go back and learn how to read. The camera hasn't even shipped yet. I'm very sad because I was really looking forward to setting it up on my days off. Now I'll actually have to go do something constructive. How fun is THAT going to be?!

Only slept a few hours last night. Went to bed late, got up WAY early... now I'm sitting here drinking coffee wondering how much maintenance I'm going to have to do to the lawn mower when I mow today. Oh, yes, folks. I AM mowing today. When my neighbor across the street from me mows, I sit and watch and have great envy towards his super cool lawn mower that goes about 40mph and makes 180 degree turns with ease. But MY lawn mower has character. And LOTS of it! I have about 3 and half hours to think about that character before I mow.

The school year is pretty much over for my kids. I think my son has one more final and my daughter has a couple with her last on Friday. She's coming into town afterwards and we are going to do lunch to celebrate another year over. This will be the end of my daughter's second year of college and the end of my son's fourth year of college. My how time flies...

No comments: