Monday, May 5, 2008

Schizophrenia

I think that next time they have a census, there needs to be a box that all schizophrenics must check so we can keep up with this total. We'll just tell them if they don't check the box that secret government officials will start to follow them.

I'm really not trying to make fun. But I'm really worried about society and how many people seem to be affected by this. Last night was schizophrenia night. Don't know why, but they all seemed to crawl out of the wood work and call me last night. There are some seriously demented people running loose in our cities! People! You just DON'T KNOW! And it never fails that when we have to deal with these kinds of people, all of them have quit taking their medication. I think that should be grounds for immediate hospitalization. Why are the families not paying closer attention? If I had a loved one who suffered from this, I would be watching them like a hawk. If you've never met anyone with this, or if you've never talked to any one with this, all I can say, is that it's just downright scary. What they are experiencing goes way beyond anything I will ever be able to comprehend. I understand depression... I understand bi-polar, I can even understand those with severe OCD. 'A Beautiful Mind' is tame compared to what some of these people are going through.

Monday morning rush hour traffic is evil. It is dark, bad, demented, perverted, black, vicious, deadly, malicious... and any other bad words that you can think of that makes you want to go home and pack your bags and move far, far away.

It's okay folks! It's just PMS. This should pass soon enough.

The rest of the kitty-cam should be delivered today! Yay! No sleep for the next few days!

Does video count as a picture? Hmmm...

No comments: