Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update

As of right now, I have an email to tech support just sent and am awaiting a reply. I've not gotten past the router stage which is the first stage. Sigh... I've eliminated all possible problems down to I must have a bad router. I'll see if tech support has any suggestions.

For anyone who has any knowledge of this, my problem is this:

Everything is connected. Everything is saying I'm connected to the internet. I've set up my network connections to obtain IP address and DNS server address automatically as instructed. Yet the status light on my router is flashing red and I can't connect to the internet. No where in their website for troubleshooting does it say anything about a flashing red light and what it might mean. Nothing in the user guide.

Any ideas? Email me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crap--no idea. Mine went super-damn easy, following the directions. :( Good luck with it!!! :)

Best wishes!